You’ve Optimized Your Website for SEO… Now What?
So, you’ve decided it’s time to take SEO seriously.
You’ve hired SEO experts to look at your website, loaded your copy with the perfect keywords for your industry, written compelling tags, and optimized your content to get that precious Google ranking.
But what happens now?
Some SEO companies may tell you that you need to keep them on as a regular retainer—monitoring your website, updating you on your rankings, and keeping a hand in your pocket.
At Blue Skies Marketing, we think a little differently.
We believe that once you site has been thoroughly optimized for SEO, you have what it takes to keep it there! It’s up to you to keep updating with fresh, relevant content for your business or industry. But we know you can do it.
By writing blogs and updating your site regularly, Google sees the dynamic activity and the original quality of the site optimization and says to themselves: This Company Deserves to Rank!
We believe in being thorough and that when it comes to optimizing for SEO, it’s important to do it right the first time. Then keeping up with content will build value for your website, winning you inbound links with your relevant, “link-worthy” updates.
“How do I know if my SEO optimization is worth it?” you may be wondering.
It’s a good question. There are many factors that can go into measuring your ROI on an SEO optimization.
Blue Skies can help by taking a look at the initial SEO effort and setting KPI (Key Performance Indicator) measurements. We’ll take a look at things like:
- How have Google Rankings improved on desired keyword terms? And changed versus the competition?
- What terms are actually driving people to the site—were they any of the targeted, non-branded terms we were going after?
- How are visits going to the silo’d, topical pages compared to prior year and prior period? Are they up? Are visitors the right people?
- Is ecommerce as part of the site? How are sales doing on the targeted products/pages?
- How are third-party tools grading SEO improvements compared to baseline rankings, looking at both technical upgrades and new content creation? Have unbiased scores gone up?
- For B2B customers, we’ll share the Leadfeeder results, which tell us which target customers are actually coming to the site, by name!
When it comes to helping our clients with SEO, we believe in quality work and getting it right the first time. Once your site has been optimized by our SEO experts, we take a step back and let you take the lead with keeping it up to date with fresh quality content. We are happy to help with measuring KPIs to make sure you are on the right track but would never continue to charge for ongoing SEO maintenance that is frankly unnecessary!
To learn more about the Blue Skies approach to SEO optimization, contact us for a consultation! Call us at (970) 689-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.